I’m currently going through a phase where I can eat the same thing every day and not get bored of it. It happens to me all the time. I recently went though a MAJOR pizza phase which, as you can imagine, did not go down so well. Thankfully, I’m going through a healthier craving this time which I’m excited to share with you… chicken flatbread wraps with spicy garlic mayo!
You’ll be pleased to know that this is super quick and easy to make! Scroll down for the recipe card below
Start by marinating the chicken.
Ready to assemble…
Ta daaaa 😀 All done!
Let me know if you try it out! – A
- 1 packet plain folded flatbread
- Spring onion
- 1 pound boneless chicken
- 1tsp ginger & garlic paste
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp dried corriander
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Dash of white pepper
- Dash of lemon juice
- 3/4 cup yoghurt
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3tbsp chilli sauce that you like (I like Sriracha & Maggi Chilli Sauce)
- Salt and garlic paste to taste
- Plain folded flatbread
- Serve with lettuce peppers and spring onion
- Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Marinate the chicken preferably for 1 hour (however a shorter amount of time should be fine).
- Cook chicken on a medium heat until the liquid dries.
- Whilst cooking, prepare your spicy mayo by mixing in the yoghurt, mayonnaise, garlic paste, chilli sauce and salt.
- Warm flatbreads.
- Serve with lettuce, peppers and spring onion.