If there’s one thing that London is missing, it’s a place that sells an EPIC lotus/biscoff dessert (let me know if I’m missing out on anywhere)! During my travels to Dubai, I noticed that people were obsessed with lotus desserts – lotus pancakes, lotus milkshakes, lotus ice-cream … lotus everything basically! Disappointed that no-one sells anything as good as they do, I decided to take matters into my own hands and make mini individual lotus cheesecakes. They are perfect for when you have guests coming round and they are super addictive. Trust me… you’ll bi-scoffing them down! 😉
Let me know if you try it out!
– Ayesha x
- 16 Lotus/Biscoff cookies, crushed
- 3tbsp melted butter
- 225g cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Biscoff spread
- 2 tbsp vanilla essence
- 200ml double cream
- 100ml whipped cream (optional)
- Biscuit crumbs (optional)
- Begin by crushing the Biscoff biscuits into crumbs and stir in the melted butter.
- Evenly distribute the crumbs into each serving dish/ mould and press to form a biscuit base. DO NOT press too firmly as the base may become too hard.
- Using an electric mixer, mix the cream, cream cheese, Biscoff spread and vanilla essence for a few minutes until everything is fully combined.
- Pipe or spoon the mixture into each dish/mould and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Decorate with piped whipped cream and biscuit crumbs (optional).