Sunday mornings in my house are made for pancakes drowned in maple syrup and topped with icing sugar! This week however, we decided to switch things up a bit and have a full fat fry-up. Eggs, chorizo, turkey rashers, halloumi, mushrooms, tomatoes, everythaaaang. We went all out, all thanks to Najma Foods for sending me lots of goodies. I decided to share it on MBFHB so you can try it out yourself!
Having tried out Najma’s food I can say that I love the fact that the products are ready-to-eat from the pack or ready-to- cook. The brand focuses on producing simple, good quality and tasty meat options that are perfect for people with a busy lifestyle (or a lazy student like me ha).
- 4 slices of Najma chorizo
- 4-6 rashers of Najma turkey bacon
- halloumi cheese
- handful small flat mushrooms
- 1-2 ripe tomatoes
- handful of spinach
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice of bread
- Begin my heating a flat grill plate over a low heat and brush sparingly with light olive oil.
- Cook the chorizo and bacon on the grill plate and fry for 2-4 minutes each side or until nice and crispy. Keep in the oven/ hot pot to keep warm whilst you continue cooking.
- I made bacon and halloumi rolls by wrapping one piece of bacon around a small cube of cheese. Secure with a toothpick so that it stays in place whilst cooking. You can fry these or cook on the grill pan.
- For the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and drizzle a little olive oil. Cook for 3-4 mins on either side on the grill plate.
- Slice the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil. Place them on the grill plate and cook on each side for 2-3 mins. Season again each time you turn on each side.
- Place a slice of bread in the toaster and get 'cracking' ;) on your eggs
- For the fried eggs, break the egg straight into the pan and cook to your preferred stage.
- Once all the ingredients are cooked, serve immediately.
- Beans would go well with this too!
Note: This post contains sponsored content. All opinions are my own.