HAPPY NEW YEAR FOODIESSSS!
January 1st 2017 marks 2 years since MBFHB was born! Wooooo 😀
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for everything during 2016! May that be reading my blog, coming to say hi at the Halal Food Festival, leaving me a comment or even liking a picture on Instagram! This year was amazing and I’m so excited for 2017!
Just like last year, I have decided to tell you all about my favourite foods of 2016 (I struggled narrowing my list down)!
1) Frozen s’mores at Dominique Ansel London
2) Juicy beef burgers at Burgista Bros
3) Kejriwal and runny egg naan rolls at Dishoom
4) Steak sandwich at Drunch
5) This amaaazing succulent beef fillet at Novikov
6) Cracking open this biryani at DUM
7) Drowning my french toast in chocolate at Christopher’s
8) Warm churros at Winter Wonderland
9) ALL the hot chocolates at Choccywoccydoodah
10) The steak at Calisto’s in South Africa
FAVOURITE RECIPE 2016:
My oreo and caramel dessert – you guys have to try this!
That’s a wrap! 2016. What a fat year.
All the best for 2017 guys! Here’s to happiness, success and amazing food!
Big Fat Halal love,
– Ayesha x