I can’t believe Eid is just a few days away!
I decided to do a short Eid series which will include quick, yummy desserts that I hope you try out! Let’s begin with funfetti cake balls 😀 These little balls are delicious and I can guarantee they will go down well with everyone. They’re perfect to make for a celebratory event and if you’re short on time. You could turn them in to really cute cake pops or package them in little clear bags as gifts too.
Have fun making these and let me know if you try it out! – A
- 300g Madeira cake (or any sponge you prefer)
- 2 - 3 spoons Buttercream
- 250g White Chocolate
- Break the cake into crumb sized pieces
- Add the buttercream one spoon at a time, and mix with the cake until a dough-like consistency is formed
- Add sprinkles to the cake and buttercream mix
- Roll into small balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper
- Freeze for 15-20 mins
- Melt white chocolate and coat balls
- Add sprinkles to decorate while the chocolate is wet