It’s WORLD PASTA DAY! To celebrate I’m sharing the recipe for a super easy pasta dish that you can whip up in just 15mins!
This pasta dish is light, fresh and full of amazing textures! It consists of juicy king prawns, spicy chillis and zingy lemon juice. It’s combined with feta cheese, spinach and parsley which help to bring all of the flavours together.
Check out the recipe below! And as always… be sure to send me a picture if you try it out!
– Ayesha x
- 250g linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 180g raw king prawns
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Pinch of salt
- 70g fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 200g feta cheese
- 4 sprigs of finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 red chilli, sliced (optional)
- Begin by boiling the linguine in a large saucepan of salted water. Follow packet instructions and set aside once done.
- Next, add oil to a large saucepan and add the prawns, garlic, salt and chilli flakes. Cook on medium heat until the prawns become pink. Stir until fully cooked.
- Add in spinach and mix until it starts to wilt.
- Add in the cooked pasta and lemon juice, and combine all ingredients together.
- Serve the pasta on a dish and sprinkle with feta, parsley and added red chillis for an extra kick!