Day 4 (the final day) of #Eidspiration! Click here to see the other Eid recipes.
What better way to cool down on a hot summers day than with lassi? Not just any lassi … frozen rose lassi! And it’s shaped like roses (I’m still really chuffed with how these turned out :D). These look so pretty and are SO easy and quick to make.
I really hope you try these recipes out and have enjoyed my mini Eid series. I’m wishing you all an early Eid Mubarak… I hope you have an amazing day! May the “which day is Eid?” debate begin :p – A
- 8tbsp vanilla or plain yoghurt
- 6 tbsp rose syrup
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp vanilla or plain yoghurt
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- Mix rose lassi ingredients in one bowl, and plain lassi ingredients in another.
- Add rose lassi to your mould so that it is ⅔rd full.
- Freeze for about 40 mins (it doesn't have to be completely frozen, just a little hard so that the plain lassi doesn't mix with the rose).
- Top up the mould with plain lassi and freeze for at least 2 hrs.
- 1) You could add vanilla essence to sweeten plain yoghurt.
- 2) I used rose moulds, however you could use any shape ... they would make great ice lollies!