HAPPY WORLD NUTELLA DAY! To celebrate, I’m sharing my recipe for delicious, soft cookie cups that are stuffed with Nutella. They’re the perfect bite sized treat and are a little more special than regular old cookies!
I am SO excited to share this with you because I think you’re all going to love it! Take a look…
Look at that NUTELLA *drools*.
Stack ’em up!
Let me know if you try out the recipe and send me a picture if you do! 😀
- 110g butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 large jar of Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Start by mixing the butter and sugar together until fully combined.
- Add the egg and mix for 10 seconds (if you over beat the egg, the cookies will be stiff).
- Add the remaining vanilla, flour, baking soda and salt until a dough is formed. The dough is at the right consistency when it's soft but not soft enough that it sticks to your hands. (Add more flour if needed).
- Grease a mini cupcake tray and take a small ball of dough and mould it into each mini cupcake hole to form a cookie cup. Do not make the layer of dough thick.
- Add about a 1 1/2 tsp of Nutella in to each cookie cup.
- Cover the cup with a thin flattened piece of dough and press on the sides to make sure it is sealed.
- Bake for 10 mins.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- You could make chocolate cups by replacing 1/4 cup of flour with 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- The cookie cups might look look pale and puffy after only 10mins, but they do harden after cooling. If you bake for any longer they won't be soft!!