I know my last recipe had Oreos in it too, but no one can ever have enough Oreos right? RIGHT?! Eid is just a few days away so I thought I would start round two of #Eidspiration as I know a lot of you enjoyed it before. This recipe is so simple and quick… I surprised myself when I made it! It’s honestly super delicious, but a little goes along way as it’s extremely decadent. The combination of Oreos and caramel is perfect and I know you’re going to love it! Let me know if you try it out – A
- 280ml fresh cream
- 1 tin carnation caramel
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 packet Oreos
- Whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add the caramel and cocoa powder until fully combined.
- Crush the Oreos and layer it with the caramel mixture in a serving bowl.
- Decorate with mini and crushed Oreos.
- That's it!!! Told you it was super easy.